Our Roames platform is a complete and accurate real-world 3D reconstruction of landscape, buildings, infrastructure and vegetation.
The Roames platform employs geospatial mapping techniques, with cutting-edge artificial intelligence and cloud computing capabilities. Compiled at sub centimetre-level accuracy, complex 3D objects like structures, utility poles, attachments and wires, trees and streetlights are produced at scale and visible within the virtual world.
Roames’ 3D virtual world is published via the cloud in a fraction of the time of traditional mapping
and asset inspection techniques.
Remote inspection and realistic simulation of infrastructure and the environment is enabled through Roames. This allows organisations to view the health and status of the entire network in near-real time. Not merely a data visualisation platform, Roames analytics provide the intelligence behind the data, unlocking information about features such as condition, risk and status of critical infrastructure.
The Roames platform is a complete and accurate real-world 3D reconstruction of landscape, buildings, infrastructure and vegetation.
Annually, Roames services nearly a million square miles across the globe. Roames’ virtual-based intelligence produces considerable savings per year (up to 40%), compared with traditional asset management costs.
Remote inspection and realistic simulation of infrastructure and the environment is enabled
The Roames advantage
- Detailed data on infrastructure and surrounding environment within 3D models
- Annual network-wide automated assessments of asset condition save up to 40%
- Standardises asset management, allowing client-specific analysis using your own business’ language
- 100% audit of your infrastructure status to ensure full network compliance
- Eliminates millions of kilometres of travel, significantly reducing risk and incidents
- Integrates with government and other third parties, to share data where appropriate