Fugro is a specialist, multi-disciplinary, subsea services provider, maintaining significant in-house strengths in marine operations, subsea engineering services, remotely operated technology, trenching and air and saturation diving services.
To support our services, we operate a high specification fleet of DP2 multi role support vessels, offering global capabilities to the subsea oil and gas industry. Our fleet of mobile ROVs ranges from small inspection class through to large, high-powered work class ROV Systems. Our Q1400 system adds a powerful remote trenching capability.
Quality, health, safety and the environment systems and processes are fundamental to our corporate culture and operations. Our exemplary track record is backed by comprehensive and proactive safety systems, managed and maintained by full-time QHSE managers. These systems help to ensure safe and environmentally sound working that meets or exceeds your requirements.
Our project management, engineering and vessel management functions are all recognised as critical to the successful delivery of subsea construction, IRM and well intervention projects and we ensure that contracts are executed in a collaborative, team focused approach.
Our core capabilities can be provided in multiple combinations to suit your specific project requirements and consist of :
- Project Management:
- Engineering and drafting
- Cost control
- Quality control
- Project Delivery (usually vessel based):
- Construction support
- Field abandonment
- ROV Intervention:
- Remote systems technology (ROV Tooling)
- Subsea Trenching
Our subsea installation and construction support solutions can be selected individually or in combination with other subsea services that include:
- Flowline and umbilical installation
- Manifold installation
- Pipeline End Manifold (PLEM) Installation
- Spool installation and subsea tie-ins
- Pile and chain installation
- Mattress installation
- Single Point Mooring (SPM) buoy installation and hookup
- Topside module lifts
- Pre-commissioning support
- As-laid, as-built surveys
- Pre-commissioning support
Recognising your requirements, we work closely with you to deliver a tailored installation and construction support service that provides increased efficiency and reduced cost. We bring key elements to your project, including:
- An integrated project management system, including vessel management.
- Experienced onshore and offshore personnel in all key positions.
- In-house control of modern, high specification equipment, including key project assets such as vessels, deployment and intervention systems, ROVs, diving systems and survey systems.
- High levels of knowledge and experience of working on subsea projects throughout key offshore oil and gas regions around the globe.
- A thorough understanding of industrial relations and human resource management.
- Unconditional commitment to HSE and quality.